The Unusual Proposal :P


Finally!
We've been planning our wedding without my parents' consent yet. But now, I can say that we are officially getting married! hehe.
My future in-laws are both abroad so H2B's aunt and uncle volunteered to accompany him to our house for the "pamamanhikan". We're so blessed to have supportive relatives.

1st attempt: Aug. 20, 2012
Epic fail. H2B and I were so frustrated. They got stucked in Tagaytay on their way to Sta Rosa because of heavy traffic. We forgot that it was a long weekend so many people were out and about. I was really expecting that we'd get my parents' approval that day but unfortunately, I had to wait a few more days..

2nd attempt: Aug. 25, 2012
Success! I only found out that H2B went to our house and asked my parents if he could marry me, after na ng actual "pamamanhikan". He texted me nung pauwi na sila ng Batangas. :P
I knew that they're planning to go back to Sta Rosa to try again, but I didn't want to get my hopes high just to be disappointed if hindi na naman matuloy kaya siguro he didn't mention it until magawa na nga nya. :)

Our drama: Long-Distance Relationship, Techy Proposal ♥
And so we have our parents' consent, we decided to inform our friends and other relatives about our wedding plans and to announce our official engagement... through Facebook! hehe.

He posted his photo holding out a paper where he wrote "Marry Me"! Not a question, maybe because he already knew what I'd answer. hehe.

So nag post din ako ng photo ko saying "Yes!".. Now, I'm thinking, I should've posted "Okay!" instead.. hihi.



Anyway, our family and friends are really happy sa news namin. And my best friends/bridesmaids are both excited to start planning for our wedding.

I can now continue with the search for suppliers and I may ask my mom na for suggestions! Yey!



~Not the usual on-bended-knees proposal but still the most romantic for me.. and it's real. ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment