Alert! Alert! The "Kuripot" strikes again! (MoRe ReCePtiOn VeNueS OptiOnS)

And without a doubt, I'm a woman.. Who changes her mind every now and then. Sometimes sooner than later. Hehe.

Because our wedding day's not yet "abot-kamay", H2B and I are often discussing how we can stick to our original budget. Kasi po we still have over a year to plan plus we just booked two suppliers only and yet according to my "Excel File of Wedding Cost", we'd be exceeding our target budget by almost 25%! Scary! :P

That's why, I'm on the look out again for cheaper reception venues so we'll have a Plan B. Our current option a.k.a. Plan A is Rosemont Gardens for wedding preps and reception + outside Caterer. Plan B would be affordable Hotel rooms for preps + Restaurant package for reception. Plan B is supposedly cheaper than our current plan but I'm having a hard time finding a reasonably priced restaurant with my type of ambiance. I've just recently decided that the theme for our wedding is Spanish-Filipino. Before kasi confused pa ko kung chinese ba, zen or travel inspired sya. Hehe. I'm also considering pala renting a vacation house with a large garden.

So, I've made a new list. I don't have their rates yet but I'll be getting in touch with them soon. Most probably I'll ask H2B to call them. Hehe. Here are my latest finds:

1. Pamana Restaurant
Because of the limited space, we, or shall I say, "I" need to make bawas sa share ko sa guest list namin if we'll choose this venue. Also, no traditional wedding program, etc. It's fine with me as long as makapag salo-salo at mag enjoy ang families and friends namin with us to celebrate our marriage.
photos c/o ourawesomeplanet :)
2. Vanilla Suites
I love this! Yun lang. No idea pa how much ang package nila at saan ang exact location. H2B said he'll call their office tomorrow AM. :)

photos c/o vanillasuites.multiply.com

3. Tagaytay Houses for Rent
I'm usually not loving the bedrooms. Not good for picture taking. Hehe. But cheaper talaga pag house with garden na lang ni-rent. Like 10k-30k php for 24hrs. I'm hoping I'll find something nicer.

photos c/o tagaytayvacation.multiply

Well, mag ocular ang sister/wedding coordinator ko this weekend. Sana may good news! ;)
I know we shouldn't rush things kasi baka may iba pang better na makita by next year, but I'm after the price lock kasi. Hehe. Sa KuboKubo Restaurant kasi ang package daw nila ay until November this year na lang para ma-price lock then mag increase na sila for the 2013-2014 package.

Hay, stress, stress go away! >.<
Pray na lang for the best. Whatever choices we will have, we'll decide from there.
Cross the bridge when you get there na lang kasi. hihi.

Good vibes! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment