More Reception Venues.. AGAIN!! ;)

Thank God, love at first sight has no effect on me. Hihi. At buti na lang matagal pa ang aming wedding. I have the luxury to be fickleminded. :D

We would've booked Rosemont Garden because H2B and I loved the place and my father also liked it when they went for the ocular visit.
But just recently, my sister/wedding coordinator suggested that we should have the reception somewhere near the church. Kasi medyo malayo ang Rosemont from Lourdes Church and madami daw busy streets = moderate traffic na dadaanan just like nung nag ocular sila last month. And sa Pamana, crowded daw pero okay ang food. 60 guests lang ang kasya sa dining area nila so cannot be talaga.
So, here I am again.. Looking for a better venue. Eto na po ang latest list ko na malapit sa church:

1) Lake Hotel - garden with very nice view of taal pero out na sa budget. :P the package they sent me costs 165k for the ballroom + catering for 100 pax + other amenities, etc. May additional 50k if you want sa garden ang reception.. T.T

photo from tagaytayplace.blogspot
2) Bella Vista - this place is near picnic grove. I considered this before at based sa email ni Ms. Sandee (owner) last July, 38k ang rent ng garden + ground floor suite. Medyo 1st choice ko na ito, AS OF POSTING. hehe.


photos from Bella Vista FB page
3) RestHouse - I already exchanged emails with the owner of this house back in July. Ang rent nung place ay 35k including ang whole house at garden. I super love this also. However, hindi daw sya sure if they will be renting out the place by December next year. huhu! He said I just have to keep in touch so he can update me if ever. I'd like to reserve the place na nga kaya mag follow up ako soon. ;)



vacationtagaytay.multiply.com

4) Celina's Cafe - I think same ang owner nila ng Tagaytay Weddings & Events. The packages they sent me are affordable and almost complete na nga. I like the venue which is the plaza in Vista Point. The problem is, open sya sa public. I mean, may surrounding establishments ang plaza like Bo's Coffee and other restaurants na open sa madlang pipol even if may wedding in the middle of the place. Sayang ang perfect view.
facebook page: Tagaytay WeddingandEvents

@ Celina's Cafe

I'm also thinking if we could consider Lake Garden Hotel again (nasa 1st post ko about reception venues). Yung garden lang, ggamitin for the reception kasi yung mismong hotel hindi din gusto ng kapatid ko dahil old na daw & not so nice to look at. Pero 15k lang. Hehe. So we can just check in sa isang nice hotel na malapit sa Lourdes Church like Theodore Hotel, Wingate Manor or Kimberly for the wedding preps.

H2B told me not be stressed out masyado at this point. I'm having nightmares kasi lately about our wedding being a disaster. Hehe. Matagal pa naman daw kaya relax lang daw ako. I'm trying. Maybe, I will calm down eventually if we'll find and book the reception venue soon. Naghahabol lang kasi ako sa price lock for this year. Dami kasi mag iincrease ng rates nila by 2013.


I hope we'll finally find the perfect place for us. Sooner rather than later. ;)


9 comments:

  1. Hi I've been reading your blog posts re Tagaytay Wedding venues. Thanks for posting. We'll get married Nov 2013. :)

    We did an ocular at vacationtagaytay.multiply.com (private house beside Taalena). I didn't expect he'd quote 48k. Habol ko nga rin sana ang price lock pero ayaw talaga pumayag ng owner sa kahit anong negotiations ko (i.e. garden na lang irerent tapos CR, we'll not use much electricity since morning, only few people will stay overnight etc)

    If you've seen other private house venue with a garden, hope you could post them (I'll share what we've seen so far too). :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Ang bilis naman nag taas ng rate dun..
    Maybe you can check out Bella Vista and Beatriz Garden also.
    House w/ garden lang ba ang target mo? I'd like a place with Taal view kasi kaya medyo nahihirapan pa din kami maghanap. :P
    Pls do post/share your finds. I'll update my blog too if ever may madiscover pa ko. ;)

    Good luck and happy preps to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    We found our place na overlooking Taal! Rosemont Graden. 45K as of the moment pero 3 big rooms and may covered area sa baba before the garden (no need for tents) :)

    Next step is finding an affordable caterer. :)

    May alam ka na po ba na mura sa Tagaytay?

    Salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again!
    I've posted about Rosemont Gardens sa previous blog. Nice kausap si Ms. Karla, right? We're still considering that place dahil overlooking nga and may covered area. Pero we'll not rent the house kasi malayo sa Lourdes Church if doon mag preps.
    Anyway, you may want to check out California Catering and Events Organizer. Okay din sa Towns Delight pero cheaper ang packages sa California Catering.

    Happy preps to us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also considering Rosemont Garden. Their price for 2014 is 50k. If ever I will book Rosemont then I'll go for Passion Cooks as the caterer. Somehow mapapaganda tlga nila ang lugar and personalized depends on your wedding motif and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, do you still have the contact details ng owner ng resthouse?

    thanks,

    Cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      you could try this: vacationtagaytay@yahoo.com
      i was exchanging emails with Sir Luigi thru that email address in 2012. i hope it still works.
      hth! :)

      Delete