Missing Little Miss Nurse

Another boring day.. no work at work.
Just a few more months, and I'll be celebrating my first year here in Jeddah. And up to now, i haven't faced a single patient yet! Ugh! So frustrating. Thank God we're still getting our salaries on time.
Money may be the main but is not the only reason why I came here.. I want to work as a nurse in a better healthcare setting. I mean, this hospital is a 7-star private institution in this city. Well, supposedly. But until this very moment, sarado pa..
Indeed, the building is beautiful, the equipments are top-of-the-line, the management boasts of internationally known staff, the mission and vision - very promising, and the nurses, ehem, are mostly Filipinos! :) The only thing missing.. the license.
Rumors and issues about the government and a prince of KSA meddling with the owners of this hospital are constant. Even other hospitals in the area talk about "our" status.
Bottomline, I miss having patients. Mostly preggers and their babies. I never thought I'd miss nursing this much.
I hope everything will go according to the management's plans. As in opening soon and serving our target clients in the best way we can.

*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment