The Curious Case of The Ring ;)

i bought my ring and i love it! why?

I admit. Our 6-yr relationship is a bit far from the common "everyday-together" type. From the start, ours is kind of unusual. Hehe. Fortunately, it's a good kind of unusual.

We are quite used to being apart for long periods of time but when we have the chance, we make sure it is "quality" time of bonding. H2B and I are fond of what I like to call semi-backpacking trips.

And now, a milestone in our relationship has come. Our engagement. Well, it's not yet official until we get permission and blessing from our parents. And due to our current situation, which is a so-many-miles-away drama, we don't have the luxury of having the on-bended-knees romantic-but-cheesy proposal.

Last month, H2B asked me what kind of ring I want. Our conversation about it made me decide that I'd be the one to buy it! hehe. I volunteered to get the ring here, since i'm already in Saudi where gold is kinda everywhere. :P He didn't actually approved instantly but maybe I convinced him that it'd be more practical and it doesn't really matter how i got the ring as long as i have a "ring". haha!


Seriously, im not that super cheesy kind of girl. It'd be nice to be proposed to personally with matching candle-lit dinner sa beach and I know H2B is planning something like that. Pero I was not able to get my vacation leave approved for this year kaya hindi na kami magkikita until our wedding. :(


Anyway, enough na sa akin that he actually had a plan in mind. Iiyakan ko lang naman sya if natuloy yun kaya buti na lang din hindi na. hehe. Super iyakin kasi ako kahit gano pa kababaw ang drama. :P     

I know what we share is real and strong. It's true love. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear patrons, we had the finest architect hall design for the best utility and safety. Also to impress upon your guest, we have designed the hall to look like an architectural marvel. We hope you love our palace and use it to fulfil its role as one of the ac kalyana mandapam in chennai

    ReplyDelete