Surprise Booking! The date is set. :)

Church reserved! Haha!
It's not that obvious na excited talaga ko. hehe. H2B decided to make it up to me by booking the church for our wedding. We had a misunderstanding last time regarding the planning for our big day kaya siguro bumawi in a major way! Well, major na sya for me since di ko inexpect na gagawin nya without further consulting me. Bigla na lang nag text one day na booked na ang church.

He was able to reserve Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Tagaytay for December 15, 2013. Originally, I wanted a weekday wedding para mas mura sa ibang suppliers (kuripot talaga ko ;|) and iwas heavy traffic. But H2B requested na weekend para convenient sa guests. Also, his mom suggested that the wedding date should be before or on a full moon, which is December 17. And so we agreed.

In my previous post, i mentioned na 28k ang fee sa Lourdes Church according to a forum I visit often. However and luckily, 15k lang pala talaga sya. H2B reserved the date for 10k and we'll pay the remaining 5k next year na. Hehe.

Now, I can proceed with my vendor hunting since may definite date na in case I need to book na din sa kanila. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment