Wedding Planning: Our First Misunderstanding

Since the day we agreed to get married next year, I already started searching for wedding checklists. Much excited ako as expected and again, Google proves to be one of my best friends! Hehe. I googled my wedding checklist and began searching for churches and reception venues in Tagaytay. I decided on the budget that I thought isn't too much but will still give me my dream wedding. To my surprise, H2B (hubby-to-be) asked "Enough na ba yun?" Haha! I thought he'd say "Pwede bang bawasan?" :P


And then, it happened: the misunderstanding/away/tampuhan. Our first in planning our big day. It's the usual miscommunication, with me always assuming and making issues daw out of small things and him being insensitive again. (iluvu H2B! Hehe.) I said i won't plan the wedding anymore. I'm getting stressed for nothing pala and it's hard planning dahil I'm here in Jeddah.


But as always, we were able to patch things up. We're back to being warm after giving him 2 days of cold treatment. Hihi. However, I will make him do the initial planning to teach him a lesson, ;) and since sya naman ang nasa Pinas. Hindi daw nya alam ang gagawin kaya he asked my sister to help him reserve the church and check out the bridal fair this weekend. 


His mom gave us a tip on how to choose our wedding date sa December 2013. Sabi nya before full moon daw (or full moon mismo) and should not fall on a Tuesday or Friday. We have dates in mind at hopefully may slot pa sa church. I wanted Chapel on the Hill but according to a forum I've read, fully booked na daw ang December 2013 since last year. Di naman masyado nagmamadali ang mga couples? :P I also found this websitwww.magic-horoscope.com/wedding where you can choose an auspicious or lucky wedding date based on your birthdates and zodiacs. There's no harm in trying. ;)


My friends say madami pang dadating na stress at ayoko-na-tong-ituloy moments. But hopefully we will all pass them as easily as this one..



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I stumbled into your blog, and I read this post. Funny my mother told us about choosing a wedding date in accordance to the moon phases. Either we have it during full moon/new moon.

    I am also getting married in Dec 2013 in Caleruega. :)

    Jae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sa Lourdes kami booked. Have you chosen the date yet? Full moon sa min. ;P
      Happy preps to us!

      Delete
  2. Dear patrons, we had the finest architect hall design for the best utility and safety. Also to impress upon your guest, we have designed the hall to look like an architectural marvel. We hope you love our palace and use it to fulfil its role as one of the ac kalyana mandapam in chennai

    ReplyDelete