I'm an 'unripe' Apple :)

Just a few weeks back, there was another Facebook fad on 'secret meaning' status for girls. Of course, I joined. hehe. That time, girls are asked to put the name of the fruit with a meaning that corresponds their relationship status. I'm an APPLE with RAISINS and it secretly meant 'engaged, wanting to get married'. Pero hilaw pa ang apple ko. Yay! My boyfriend even asked bakit ganun ang status ko that day. Hihi.




I've been in a relationship with Rey for 6 years and 2 months as of writing this entry. I think we started talking about marriage 3 yrs ago. But now, we are really planning it!


However, he hasn't formally proposed to me yet, kaya hilaw pa ang apple. Hehe. The question is HOW? I'm here in Jeddah and he's in the Philippines. I may go home for vacation in November but he's leaving for the US on September. Hay. Our situation got complicated since last month, when he passed his interview sa US Embassy for his parent's petition. I admit I wasn't completely happy that it happened.


Anyway, it also made us decide to get married ASAP. Unfortunately, that ASAP meant next year. Well, okay lang sa akin. I have lots of time to save up and prepare for our wedding. Hehe. He wanted to have it in Tagaytay so we could meet halfway. He's from Balayan, Batangas and I'm from Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Lucky us, the middle is the beautiful wedding destination. 


Hopefully, we'll figure out what to do about our "engagement". He plans to ask for my parents' permission, as per tradition, before sya umalis. I volunteered to buy my ring since nandito na ko sa land of gold. ;) At syempre excited naman ako pumili and he'll pay for it naman. Hehe. Not the usual will-you-marry-me pero I realized di ko pala talaga dream yun. My dream is a church wedding na intimate at reception na mag eenjoy kami lalo na ang mga guests.




"Wedding is a day, Marriage is a lifetime"

No comments:

Post a Comment